To start off with you will need a brownie tin and all these ingredients:
226g melted unsalted butter
200g light brown sugar
150g caster sugar
2 large eggs and 1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
285g plain flour
2 teaspoons cornflour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
100g chopped up white chocolate
1 packet of mini kinder chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 175C and prepare the brownie with baking paper or butter and flour
- Combine melted (cooled for 5 minutes) butter and sugar in a mixer
- Add into the mixer the eggs, egg yolk and vanilla extract
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet until combined. Then hand stir in the white chocolate and kinder chocolate
- Tip the batter into the brownie tin spread out evenly. Bake the batter in the oven on 175C for 25-40minutes depending on the size of the tray. Best way to tell the bake is done is when the edges are golden brown and when you stick a chopstick in the bake it comes out clean.
- Allow the bake to cool then cut the bake into pieces.
It may not be the prettiest bake and it maybe crumbly but its so soft and chewy and really sweet. I hope you enjoy baking this kinder chocolate cookie bar try and experiment with different flavours. Tell me if you bake it.